Natural Facial Recipes for Tired Skin. Revitalize your plain skin with a quick energy boost.
The following 6 natural facial recipes for tired skin will definitely grant you with a beautifying experience. Take advantage of the loads of antioxidants from natural oils, fruits, vegetables and herbs by preparing soothing treatments. Eliminate dead skin cells from the surface of your complexion and pores to enjoy your naturally radiant look.
1. Coffee and Olive Oil Facial
- Provide your skin with the necessary antioxidants to have a revitalized skin condition. In a bowl mix 5 tsp of coffee with 1 tsp of olive oil and 1 tbs of honey. Apply the skin pack on your face and neck and leave it on for 30 minutes. Finally rinse off the mixture with lukewarm water. Repeat this beauty spa treatment at least twice a week for quick and visible results.
- Pay special attention to the moisture level of your complexion in order to avoid the plain and tired look of your skin. This time mix 1 tbs of organic cucumber juice with 1 tsp of milk and 1 egg white.
Use a brush to apply the facial on your skin and leave it on for 15 minutes. When the time is up wash off the face pack with tepid water. Experiment with the nourishing effect of this treatment to see its positive impact on your skin.
3. Sunflower Seeds and Almond Oil Facial
- Use antioxidant-rich ingredients to have a naturally radiant and healthy skin. Prepare the following facial to revitalize your complexion.
First heat a tiny cup of honey, add the same amount of almond oil and 1 handful of mashed sunflower seeds. Put the mixture aside until it cools then apply it on your face. Wait 30 minutes then wash off the facial with lukewarm water.
4. Apple and Yogurt Facial
- Your complexion will be grateful for this deep-cleansing and conditioning treatment. In a bowl grate a medium sized apple and add 2 tsp of yogurt to it. Spread the facial uniformly all over your face and neck if you want. Leave the face pack on for 15 minutes then remove it with a damp washcloth. Repeat this treatment once a month to enjoy its revitalizing effect.
5. Mango Facial
- There’s no need to mix any other ingredients with mango as it does magic with your tired skin due to its high antioxidant-content. Prepare a delicious puree of 1 medium sized mango then apply it on your clean complexion. Leave the facial on for 10 minutes then wash it off with tepid water. Notice the smooth and moisturized condition of your skin.
6. Bilberry Facial
- Bilberry and the members of the berry family in general have a natural anti-inflammatory and detoxifying power. In the case of tired skin all you have to do is prepare a delicious smoothie using organic bilberries. Apply it on your clean complexion with the help of a brush or a cotton ball. Leave the nourishing treatment on for 10 minutes then wash it off with lukewarm water.